Helping You Upgrade or Improve your Relationship with your Financial Adviser(s) |
Investing with More Information and Confidence |
The Blogs are insightful | Useful | and sometimes Humorous |
Learn from the timely blogs written by female investment thought leaders and us |
Data is updated four times a year so please bookmark this useful page |
Why this Site and the Simplified Economic Blogs are Important
| Investing Made Easier!
| Get ‘FREE” Info from the top 100 Investment Companies in just a few clicks
| We rank the top mutual fund companies by the key metric of Assets Under Management (AUM) each quarter
| Check up on your existing investment company’s status
| How to make your investment company(s) compete harder for your business to help you win or upgrade
|Company Name|| Assets Under|
|Date||2017 News||Click to get
|1||Black Rock Funds||$5,470.00||4/19/2017||Worlds largest asset management company||Request info...|
|3||State Street Global Advisors||$2,560.00||3/31/2017||Paid $32.3 million for criminal fraud fines 1/18/17||Request info...|
|4||Fidelity Investments||$1,926.40||3/31/2017||Won 14 Lipper Awards||Request info...|
|5||JP Morgan||$1,800.00||3/31/2017||Request info...|
|6||BNY Mellon (Dreyfus)||$1,700.00||3/31/2017||Request info...|
|7||Amundi Asset Mgmt||$1,516.00||7/1/2017||Purchased Pioneer on 6/22/17||Request info...|
|9||PIMCO||$1,510.00||3/31/2017||PIMCO settles SEC charges 12/1/16||Request info...|
|8||American Funds Investments/PIMCO||$1,300.00||3/31/2017||Request info...|
|10||Prudential Investments||$1,299.00||5/3/2017||AUM is growing at a high rate||Request info...|
|11||Northern Trust||$1,000.00||3/31/2017||Request info...|
|12||Wellington Management||$1,000.00||3/31/2017||Request info...|
|13||TIAA||$936.00||3/31/2017||purchaed Nuveen||Request info...|
|14||T Rowe Price||$904.00||6/30/2017||Targeting Schwab customers||Request info...|
|15||Natixis Global Associates||$895.60||3/31/2017||Request info...
|16||TD Ameritrade||$847.00||3/31/2017||Buying Scott Trade||Request info...|
|17||Invesco||$834.00||4/30/2017||Acquring Source (ETFs)||Request info...|
|19||Goldman Sachs Asset Management||$794.00||3/31/2017||Request info...|
|20||Deutsche Asset Management||$773.00||3/31/2017||Request info...|
|21||Affilated Managers Group (AMG)||$754.00||3/31/2017||Purchaed Ashton Funds||Request info...|
|22||Legg Mason||$745.00||6/30/2017||AUM up 17.0 B in one quarter||Request info...|
|23||Franklin Templeton||$742.90||6/30/2017||AUM up $10.9 B year over year 6/30/19||Request info...|
|24||Dimensional Fund Advisers||$652.00||3/31/2017||Request info...|
|25||BNP Paribas||$648.60||3/31/2017||Request info...|
|26||Principal Financial Group||$619.70||3/31/2017|
|28||Insight Investors||$576.80||3/31/2017||Request info...|
|29||Alliance Bernstein||$504.00||4/30/2017||Request info...|
|30||RBC Global Wealth (CAN)||$490.00||4/6/2017||Request info...|
|31||Wells Fargo Advantage Funds||$481.00||4/13/2017||FINRA fined Wells $1 million in reporting violation||Request info...|
|32||Ameriprise Financial||$467.00||3/31/2017||Request info...|
|33||MFS Investment Management||$448.20||4/30/2017||Request info...|
|34||BofA Merrill Lynch||$418.00||3/31/2017|
Simplify your financial life with online investing from Merrill Edge offering investment insights of Merrill Lynch plus the convienience of Bank of America.
|35||Nomura Asset Management||$400.00||3/31/2017||Request info...|
|36||Eaton Vance Distributors||$387.00||5/21/2017||Request info...|
|37||Aberdeen Asset Management (UK)||$385.00||3/7/2017||Request info...|
|38||Lafayette Investments||$378.00||3/31/2017||Request info...|
|39||The BlackStone Group||$370.00||7/20/2017||To purchase "IMC" leading furniture show rooms||Request info...|
|40||Credit Sussie||$367.00||3/31/2017||Request info...|
|41||Julius Baer Securities||$365.30||5/18/2017||Request info...|
|42||Federated Investors||$361.70||3/31/2017||Request info...|
|43||Columbia Management||$350.00||3/31/2017||Request info...|
|46||Lizard Mgmt Group||$288.00||12/31/2016||Request info...|
|47||SEI Investments||$279.00||3/31/2017||SEI to buy Archway Technologies 7/5/17||Request info...|
|48||Morgan Stanley||$277.00||5/16/2017||Earnings surge 60% - 4/17/17||Request info...|
|49||Dodge & Cox||$275.00||3/31/2017||Request info...|
|50||Frank Russell Investments (Northwestern Mutual)||$266.00||5/30/2017||Request info...|
|51||Guggenheim Partners||$260.00||3/31/2017||Request info...|
|52||Old Mutual||$249.00||3/31/2017||Request info...|
|53||Pioneer Investments||$244.40||3/31/2017||Request info...|
|54||BMO Global Asset Group||$239.70||3/31/2017||Request info...|
|55||Oppenheimer Funds||$235.00||4/28/2017||Named one of the best places to work 7/19/17||Request info...|
|56||Charles Schwab||$227.90||3/31/2017||Request info...|
|57||Voya (ING)||$219.00||3/31/2017||Request info...|
|58||Neuberger Berman||$218.70||5/15/2017||Deeper commitment to China 4/1/17||Request info...|
|59||Estancia Capital Mgmt||$209.50||5/15/2017||Request info...|
|60||Janus Capital Group||$204.70||3/31/2017||Request info...|
|61||Edward Jones||$204.00||5/1/2017||FINRA fined Edward Jones $750k for reporting violation||Request info...|
|62||Baring Capital Management||$200.00||5/22/2017||Purchased Babson Capital||Request info...|
|63||TCW Group||$199.30||3/31/2017||Request info...|
|64||Apollo Management||$197.00||3/31/2017||Request info...|
|66||Putnam Investments||$162.00||4/30/2017||Advertising in 50 million person skiing niche||Request info...|
|67||Carlyle Group||$162.00||3/31/2017||Request info...|
|68||Mercer Advisors||$157.00||3/16/2017||Request info...|
|69||IGM Financial||$144.20||5/31/2017||AUM down slightlyby highly transparent reporting||Request info...|
|70||Lord Abbett & Co||$143.50||3/31/2017||Request info...|
|71||John Hancock Funds (CAN)||$140.00||3/31/2017||Request info...|
|72||USAA Investment Management||$135.00||5/15/2017||Request info...|
|73||LPL Financial||$135.00||3/31/2017||(Note: advisory funds only)||Request info...|
|74||Oakmark Funds||$118.00||3/31/2017||Request info...|
|75||Robert W Baird & Co||$117.00||4/19/2017||Request info...|
|76||Aegon||$114.00||3/31/2017||Target advertising in the tennis niche||Request info...|
|78||Artisan Partners Financial||$106.50||5/9/2017||Request info...|
|79||First Eagle Investment Management||$105.00||3/31/2017||Request info...|
|80||OakTree||$100.30||4/27/2017||Slight increase in AUM||Request info...|
|82||MAN Group||$88.70||5/5/2017||Request info...|
|83||The Hartford||$87.10||3/31/2017||Lead article: "Retirement under Trump"...||Request info...|
|84||Virtus Investment Partners||$85.00||6/30/2017||Request info...|
|85||TransAmerica Funds||$79.30||4/15/2017||Reduced workforce by 800 - 12/2/16||Request info...|
|87||TPG Capital||$67.00||3/31/2017||Request info...|
|88||US Bancorp||$67.00||3/31/2017||Request info...|
|89||Ares Management||$65.20||3/31/2017||Request info...|
|91||Victory Capital||$56.60||3/31/2017||Request info...|
|92||Sun Life Global Investments||$56.00||3/31/2017||Request info...|
|93||MacKenzie Investments||$51.60||4/4/2017||part of IGM||Request info...|
|94||Sterling Capital (BB&T)||$50.00||3/31/2017||Request info...|
|95||Ivy Funds||$48.50||3/31/2017||Request info...|
|96||Thornburg Asset Management||$48.00||3/31/2017||Request info...|
|97||American Century Investments (Normra to buy 41%)||$44.10||2/28/2017||Request info...|
|98||Gabelli Investors||$41.40||3/31/2017||Request info...|
|99||Heartland Advisors||$39.00||5/15/2017||Request info...|
|100||AGF Management Limited||$36.30||5/2/2017||Request info...|
|102||Royce Funds||$32.00||2/7/2017||Request info...|
|103||Cerberus Capital Management||$30.00||3/31/2017||Request info...|
|104||Scout Investments||$27.30||4/10/2017||RJ to acquire||Request info...|
|105||Davis Select Advisers||$27.00||5/15/2017||Request info...|
|106||Matthews Asia Funds||$25.60||12/31/2016||Request info...|
|107||Reams Asset Mgmt||$22.90||3/31/2017||Request info...|
|108||Touchstone Investments||$20.00||3/31/2017||Buying Sentinel's assets||Request info...|
|109||Waddell & Reed||$19.00||3/31/2017||Request info...|
|110||Tweedy Browne Co||$17.50||3/31/2017||Request info...|
|111||William Blair Funds||$16.20||3/31/2017||Request info...|
|112||Brown Brothers Harriman||$13.50||3/31/2017||Request info...|
|113||Ariel Investments||$10.90||5/15/2017||Request info...|
|114||Avenue Capital Management||$10.10||4/30/2017||Request info...|
|115||Kelso & Company||$9.50||3/31/2017||Request info...|
|116||Pacific Funds||$6.20||3/31/2017||Part of Pacific Life||Request info...|
|117||FIS Group||$4.80||3/31/2017||Request info...|
|118||Saturna Capital||$3.30||3/31/2017||Request info...|
|119||Mainstay Capital/NYLife||$2.10||3/31/2017||Request info...|
|120||- - Click for All Companies >>>||Request info...|
|Nuveen Investments||(purchaed by TIAA)|
|Aston Funds||(purchased by AMG)|
|RS Investments||(purchased by Victory Cap)|
|Calvert Funds||(purchased by Eaton Vance)|
- Women are having great success in their careers. Many women need their investment skills and network to keep up with their careers.Men statistically dying earlier than women. Divorce and health issues, results in many women finding themselves more and more in the role of being responsible for decisions for investing and managing the finances.
- Yes, it is a given that many woman are as smart or smarter than men in investing
- These articles and blogs help women with their new investing roles
- From mother, then add bread winner and now add the title of investor
How to Get Started
- Click on the companies you want to research from the list below | It’s free!
- Pick two or more investment companies to research for your short list.
- Once you pick your companies, meet with each company to discuss your goals and set your investments.
Our #1 Investing Tip
- We HIGHLY RECOMMEND you work with two or more companies. NONE of your investment advisors will like but they will respect you for it. It is just good and smart business.
- As a successful investor, I always split my portfolio between two or more companies.
- How do you know if one company is really working hard for you unless you can compare their results?
- Most all investment people are competitive. That is how that got into the positions they are in. if they know they are competing for better returns and service, you make their competitive nature work in your favor. It has worked for me and it can work for you too.
- After a year or so, move your money from the company that is not performing as well. And upgrade your worst company to a new one.
- Mediocre returns will hurt your retirement.
- Always upgrade your investment company on your terms. That is just good business.
How This Works
Free | Easy | No credit card needed
Easy Instructions to Get Your Company Information
Data updated: 5/28/17
- Using the list below, decide which companies you are interested in getting more information
- Click on the “logo” or “Request Info…” button
- Fill out the form
- Request as information from as many companies as you wish – no limit
Focus of this Page | Disclaimer
- The focus of this page and the blogs are Macro-Economic economic in nature.
- Moreover, the goal is to simplify the news of the day and how it impacts decisions made by your investment companies.
- It is true that geo-political events have a direct bearing on macro-economic results, this site’s intent is to stay neutral politically as much as possible.
- We do not offer investment advice.
- We facilitate the connection between private investors and investment companies.
- Our blogs help educate so you can ask your advisers important questions to help you prepare for your meetings with your financial professional(s).
- Always consultant your trusted investment partners(s) before making an investing action.
We comply with FINRA regulations
Female Investor 101.com & Mutual Fund Marketing Services, LLC adheres to FINRA rules and regulations. No compensation is paid for investment actions. This site is to educate investors and connect investors with investment companies only.
Please note: This site provides information and strategies to find Investment Company Partners. The first step in investing. We do NOT offer investment advice. That is the job of the investment companies to meet with you, discuss your goals and design a plan to help you achieve your financial and life goals.
We comply with SEC rules.
Female Investor 101.com & Mutual Fund Marketing Services, LLC adheres to US Securities and Exchange Commission – Section 202(a)(11)(A)-(E). |